When you need new or replacement storm windows, select the brand that secures your home and helps save on energy bills. Our Security Storm Windows help reduce dust, pollen and outside noise, while improving the appearance and value of your home. Our aluminum Security Storm Windows feature Ford Sunglas®, proven to prevent energy loss and provide noise protection. Included is a glass replacement guarantee and a lifetime transferable warranty.
1. Frame: The 7063T5 extruded multi-dimensional, honeycomb heavy-gauge construction frame consists of aluminum alloy, tempered five times, and will not rust or corrode. It is engineered for structural strength to provide unmatched rigidity and durability.
2. Mitered Corners: The precise "cabinet" cut corners are bolted down and will not shift. With a liquid vinyl weld-on interior, there is no air infiltration into your house.
3. Weatherstripping: Unique State-Of-The-Art Q-LON® minimizes air infiltration. This special weatherstripping completely surrounds your windows, always maintains shape, reduces drafts, dust, and pollen, and saves on your energy bills.
4. Glass: Ford Sunglas® minimizes UV and IR radiation which protects interior furnishings and prevents unnecessary energy expenses. This specialized glass is recessed into the frame so that it cannot be popped out, and the double-paned windows offer superior strength and resistance to breakage. The glass is flawless and will never have weak spots nor distortion. Lexan Glass is also available.
5. Sashes: The PVC cam glides and slides easily. It can only be disassembled from the inside, and is easy to remove for cleaning purposes. The sashes interlock to ensure a tight fit so that no air or bugs can enter your house.
6. Screen: The solar-mesh fiberglass is Teflon coated. This coating makes it damage resistant and easy to clean.
7. Hurricane Clips: Patented clips protect your home during high wind which provides additional security for your family, house, and belongings.
8. Color: The electrostatically applied polyester powder finish will not chip, flake, or peel, and your windows will never need painting.
9. Locks: High performance zinc carbide double-deadbolts with stainless steel springs provide maximum security that secures your windows into the frame. These locks cannot be opened from the outside and are invisible to anyone trying to peek into the house. They also include recessed finger wells for easy operation.
10. Geon Thermabrake: The thermabrake minimizes conduction between window frames to ensure energy efficiency and added safety.