Hinged Patio Doors in Austin
Adding a set of hinged patio doors is a simple way to extend the entertaining space of your home.
Our Neuma signature collection of center and double hinged doors give you and easy and secure access, while adding an elegant accent to a room. Ideal for larger spaces, our doors are available in old-world, traditional and modern styles to match the architecture and design of your home.
Special features as standard include our superior, multi-point lock system (standard on 8' height doors and optional on 6'8" and 6'11" doors) to increase security; energy efficient glass; aluminum retractable screens and high-specification draining systems. All of our hinged patio door systems offer exceptional durability, safety and ease of maintenance.
Neuma Patio Door systems are engineered to the highest level of craftsmanship. Our products demonstrate a superior design and incredible engineering.
Threshold construction and weep-hole design allows
water to drain away and keeps out dust and dirt.
- Frames are made of composite material with a smooth exterior and interior finish
- Optional woodgrain finish is available. Exterior woodgrain is special order
- Frames are available in 4-9/16" or 6-9/16"
- Jambs include screen channels
- Thresholds have superior draining systems to channel water away from the door
- Pre-finished woodgrain doors are available in a wide variety of colors
- Smooth surfaces can be painted and textured surfaces can be stained
- The polyurethane foam core is 100% CFC-free
- Standard doors have smooth white exterior and smooth white interior
- Optional woodgrain textures are available. Exterior woodgrain is special order
- Strong and durable fiberglass skins will not rust, dent, split or rot
- Full-length composite stiles and rails increase water and moisture protection
- The bottom sweeps have superior weather stripping
- All units are available with white internal flat grilles
- Optional multi-point lock systems are available, which have been specifi cally designed for Neuma Doors
- Handle colors come with matching sills, with the exception of white handles, which have anodized aluminum sills
- All hardware components are precisely machined and have been designed solely for Neuma Doors
- Decorative plates and elegant handles are available with a Gold Brass, Satin Nickel, White or Dark Brown finish